| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coffs Harbour in August is mild at 13.95 °C (57.11 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.1mm (2.6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Coffs Harbour August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Coffs Harbour, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Coffs Harbour:
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 814.4 kms (506.1 miles) NNW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 798.9 kms (496.4 miles) WNW
- Amberley, Australia - 300.7 kms (186.9 miles) N
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 689.5 kms (428.4 miles) W
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 707.5 kms (439.6 miles) WSW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) WSW
- Williamtown, Australia - 301.6 kms (187.4 miles) SSW
- Richmond, Australia - 427.1 kms (265.4 miles) SSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 433.9 kms (269.7 miles) SSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 443.8 kms (275.8 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 569.4 kms (353.8 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 755.3 kms (469.4 miles) SW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 665.4 kms (413.5 miles) SSW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 859.2 kms (533.9 miles) SSW